This Statement of Rights and Responsibilities (“Statement,” “Terms,” or “SRR”) governs our relationship with users and others who interact with MogoGo™. By using or accessing MogoGo™, you agree to this Statement, as updated from time to time.
Your privacy is very important to us. MogoGo™ will not share your contacts with third party. MogoGo™ will not save any passwords.
- Sharing Your Content and Information
You own all of the content and information you post on MogoGo™. In addition:
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like profil pictures and backgrounds, you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with MogoGo™. This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
- When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
We do our best to keep MogoGo™ safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep MogoGo™ safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications on MogoGo™.
- You will not collect users’ content or information, or otherwise access MogoGo™, using automated means without our prior permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing on MogoGo™.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating or other mature content without appropriate age-based restrictions.
- You will not use MogoGo™ to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of MogoGo™ services.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
- Protecting Other People’s Rights
We respect other people’s rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action on MogoGo™ that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on MogoGo™ if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies.
- If we remove your content for infringing someone else’s copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people’s intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not use our copyrights or trademarks, or any confusingly similar marks.
- Mobile and Other Devices
- We currently provide our mobile services for free, but please be aware that your carrier’s normal rates and fees, such as text messaging fees, will still apply.
- You provide consent and all rights necessary to enable users to sync their devices with any information that is visible to them on MogoGo™.
If you violate the letter or spirit of this Statement, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all services of MogoGo™ to you. We will notify you by email or at the next time you attempt to access your account. You may also delete your account or disable your application at any time. In all such cases, this Statement shall terminate.
- WE TRY TO KEEP MogoGo™ UP, BUG-FREE, AND SAFE, BUT YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE PROVIDING MogoGo™ AS IS WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT MogoGo™ WILL ALWAYS BE SAFE, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT MogoGo™ WILL ALWAYS FUNCTION WITHOUT DISRUPTIONS, DELAYS OR IMPERFECTIONS. MogoGo™ IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS STATEMENT OR MogoGo™, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, MogoGo™’S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
- By “MogoGo” or “MogoGo™” we mean the features and services we make available, including through (a) our website at www.mogogoapp.com and any other MogoGo™ branded or co-branded websites (including sub-domains, international versions, widgets, and mobile versions); (b) our Platform; (c) social plugins such and other similar offerings and (d) other media, software, devices, or networks now existing or later developed.
- By “Platform” we mean a set of APIs and services (such as content) that enable others to retrieve data from MogoGo™ or provide data to us.
- By “information” we mean facts and other information about you, including actions taken by users and non-users who interact with MogoGo™.
- By “content” we mean anything you or other users post on MogoGo™ that would not be included in the definition of information.
- By “data” or “user data” or “user’s data” we mean any data, including a user’s content or information that you or third parties can retrieve from MogoGo™ or provide to MogoGo™ through Platform.
- By “post” we mean post on MogoGo™ or otherwise make available by using MogoGo™.
- By “use” we mean use, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of.
- By “active registered user” we mean a user who has logged into MogoGo™ at least once in the previous 30 days.
- By “application” we mean any application or website that uses or accesses Platform, as well as anything else that receives or has received data from us. If you no longer access Platform but have not deleted all data from us, the term application will apply until you delete the data.
- This Statement makes up the entire agreement between the parties regarding MogoGo™, and supersedes any prior agreements.
- If any portion of this Statement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
- If we fail to enforce any of this Statement, it will not be considered a waiver.
- Any amendment to or waiver of this Statement must be made in writing and signed by us.
- You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Statement to anyone else without our consent.
- All of our rights and obligations under this Statement are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
- Nothing in this Statement shall prevent us from complying with the law.
- This Statement does not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
- We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
- You will comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing MogoGo™.
To access the Statement of Rights and Responsibilities in several different languages, change the language setting of this portal. If the Statement is not available in the language you select, we will default to the English version.
MogoGo™ | All rights reserved © 2013 Zel Studio Inc.